| Can you guess? |
| My plate. I was inspired by pinterest. Doesn't look as good as the picture but whatever. It is Mallory's hand print. |
| Mallory's plate. Her design really touched me. She is a very sweet child--at times. |
| Yep, if you guessed a GA design, you were right! |
Now, we make a yearly trip to the pottery shop so that we can add to our "fine china" collection. I love it. This is the second year that Daniel has joined us. As a result, this is the second GA plate we have.
After the pottery shop, we went out to eat. I wanted to eat at my favorite pizza place, Sal's Pizzeria, but I was outnumbered so we ate at Longhorn's Steakhouse. Longhorn's was good but I'm still craving Sal's. Perhaps some really nice people will take me there for my birthday.........hint, hint, hint!!
After eating, we did a little shopping. Mallory is growing soooooo fast that I can't keep her clothed. None of her t-shirts fit and she is quickly outgrowing her socks. Daniel also wanted to buy some new t-shirts. Me? I just wanted some underwear that fit! Luckily it was a successful shopping day and we all got what we needed. I am particularly thrilled with my granny panties and Mallory's socks (it is so hard for me to find the right size).
Once the shopping was completed, we headed home. It was a great family day.
No comments:
Post a Comment