No one knows who the gift is from???? Daniel is convinced that it is someone from my side. Who do I know that lives in that state, town, etc...
And yes, my house still smells like burned popcorn! I hope it goes away before the party this weekend.
We are nearly party ready. I only have to buy a few more things: balloons, ice cream cups (although I have stuff for homemade ice cream) cake (already ordered but I have to pick it up), pizza (just need to make delivery arrangements), and wrapping paper. Mallory's gifts are already here, the water slide was paid last month and its delivery has already been confirmed, we have birthday plates and napkins, drinks, chips, and finger foods.
Mallory is getting really excited. She can't wait for Grandma to get here and to see her cousins. It will be a fun day. We always have awesome parties with awesome people! And apparently unknown awesome people who live faraway......Really wished my grandparents, aunts, and uncles, who live up north could come. Aunt Peggy, Addison would have a blast!!
Sounds like it will be a great party- wish we could be there.
ReplyDeleteP.S. Sorry, I have no idea who your mystery shopper is. Also, I haven't forgotten your RTI message. Maybe I should call you sometime because it would take a lot of typing?
We wish we could be there too!
ReplyDelete