Mallory is getting excited about her upcoming birthday. She is counting down the days--literally--to her party.
Her party will be this Saturday at our usual time, 5ish. We will be outside playing, swimming, and water sliding. Oh yeah, we will have pizza, cake, ice cream, and chips. (Becky--this is your invitation)
We will also celebrate Little Danny's birthday earlier in the day.
I have solved the mystery of the gift giver and Daniel's mom called to confirm. Mallory got another package on Monday. Same as before, no recognizable return address and no card. The gifts are from Papa Don and Grandma Ann! I realized this on Tuesday because I vaguely remember giving gift suggestions, which were the packages.
The weather has been cooler in the mornings. I have been running outside for the past two weeks. This is a welcome change but slightly more difficult than my treadmill.
It has been a long few weeks. Although I truly enjoy my work, I have been extremely busy. I am starting to feel like I have slid into a hole and I can't resurface. Next week, I will be going to a "staff development" day. I think this is slang for "training."
No comments:
Post a Comment