Afterwards, we spent a few hours at the beach. Mallory used her boogie board and sand toys. We swam a little but not much. Due to the recent tropical storm, the water was filled with seaweed. (Luckily it cleared up the next day.)
For dinner, we ate at Gilligan's Restaurant. Since it was kinda late, we opted to eat outside under ceiling fans and a roof. The breeze felt good and the atmosphere was great. I enjoyed a fuzzy navel and could have drank more but....... (mainly Mal). The food was also good. We started with cheese sticks. For our main dishes: I got shrimp, Daniel got fish, and Mallory got a cheese burger. By this time, Mallory was so sleepy she couldn't hardly eat.
Of course she awoke as soon as we pulled into our hotel. We explored the hotel grounds. We found the two pools and the beach boardwalk. Officially, we were prepared for the next day.
I really like the first photo of me and Mallory. As usual, she was talking to me and I was listening.
No comments:
Post a Comment