Saturday, July 24, 2010

Rocking and Rolling

When I am trying to get Mallory out the door, I say, "let's rock and roll." Currently, we are rocking and rolling our way to our beach vacation.

Nearly packed. I have our clothes, snacks, mini meals, beach towels, and Mallory's activity bag (for car ride) all ready. We are planning to leave as soon as we get up. We will return on July 29, Daniel's birthday.

On Thursday, July 29, Mallory's school is having open house. She will start first grade on August 2. I am really nervous. 15 kids from our elementary school failed first grade last year. During this summer, Mallory received tutoring, speech therapy, and occupational therapy sessions. I guess we are as ready as we will ever be. Keep us in your prayers.

Speaking of prayers.....
I know many of you know my Grannie Thigpen. She has been sick and in the hospital since Wednesday. She is having problems with her blood sugar. She came home today but still isn't doing well.

I hope everyone has a great week. I know we will. See ya Thursday night!

1 comment:

  1. So sorry to hear of Granny's illness. I hope she improves quickly. Have a wonderful time at the beach. I am loving the sound of the beach.

    ReplyDelete