Monday, January 17, 2011

Mallory's Decorating

I've been looking at pictures, trying to decide if I want to hang any up.  I also pulled out a set of 3 matching shelves.  Mallory took one and placed my deodorant on top.  She was very proud of herself.  She said, "Mommy, I have something to show you."  She led me into my bedroom and did a "viola" hand motion to show me the shelf--"that is perfect for my deodorant"--on top of the nightstand.

No, we are not in Savannah tonight.  The hospital called to confirm insurance information and mentioned that The Doctor's Hospital in Tattnall, would take very good care of us.  This hospital and Mallory's outpatient procedure will be in Reidsville, GA.  I called Priceline and luckily they were able to give me a full refund on my hotel reservation in Savannah.  We are planning to get up around 5 and head to Reidsville.  It will be a long day.

No comments:

Post a Comment