 |
| our attempt at a family photo |
 |
| Refreshments |
 |
| a few of our decorations |
 |
| birthday board |
 |
| smash cake |
 |
| our cake |
 |
| eating the smash cake |
Here are a few pics from the big birthday party. Since Molly Kate will only turn 1 once, we went all out. The theme of this party was "
Twinkle Twinkle Little Star." I consider this song to be her favorite because I almost always sing it to her when I'm trying to put her to sleep.
Refreshments and drinks consisted of star cookies (baked my mom), ham and swiss sandwich melts, pigs in a blanket, sausage balls, frosted brownies, and lemon squares. For drink, we had sweet tea, raspberry punch, and water.
More pictures tomorrow. Queen MK is wanting in my lap right now.......
No comments:
Post a Comment