Mallory was out of school on February 13, 16, and 17th. On the 13th, I realized that Molly Kate has not seen most of the rooms in our house. Therefore, we decided to give her a tour. Mallory pushed her throughout the house and gave a brief description of each room.
Mallory is an awesome big sister. I am really proud of her.
Here are a few things that she does for her baby sister:
1. She is in charge of all of her clothing. She picks out a new outfit each night.
2. Mallory helps during bath time. She washes Molly Kate's arms and legs.
3. She helps feed Molly Kate while in the car. She sits in the back seat and feeds her while I drive us to our destination.
4. She helps burp Molly Kate. I will hold the baby and she will pat her back.
5. She often carries the baby bag and my handbag while I am carrying the baby.
6. She often finds the pacifier, burp cloth, and will fetch clean diapers and wipes.
No comments:
Post a Comment