Sunday, April 15, 2012

Krystial's Birthday Party

Appetizers

Desserts

Candy

Roast that K made.  It was delish!



I need to find younger friends, I would hate for people to think Krystial and I are the same age!

Blowing out the candles
Krystial is student teaching, maintaining her position as Aquatics Director at our YMCA and is a devoted mother and wife.  She has her plate full!

Daniel and I hosted her birthday party.  We had lots of food, fun, and great fellowship.  Everyone had a great time.

We had several different desserts, a candy bar, appetizers, and for the meal we had roast with carrots and potatoes, baked ham, potato salad, green beans,  and a couple of bread choices.  I did not do this alone.  I had help.  Kristy made the roast and the lemon squares, Krystial's mom and sister made the ham and potato salad, and Kristina and Kristy contributed to the candy.  Melissa made the wonderful fruit basket (which was very good and attractive).

The kids played dress up, sang karaoke, and put on a fashion show.

No comments:

Post a Comment