Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Thanks Aunt Peggy!!

  Aunt Peggy just sent Mallory and all of her cousins some new reading books.  Included were chapter books for Kirsten and Mallory.  We really appreciate it!

Today we went to the Audiologist.  Mallory had her hearing checked with and without the hearing aids.  With the hearing aids, she can hear 20 decibels better!!  Next month, when we return they will adjust them so she can hear another 5-10 decibels better!

Reports came out today.  Mallory made all A's and B's except for one 79 in math.  Overall, a very good report card for her.

2 comments:

  1. You're welcome. It has gotten to the point now that I don't really know how to pick out books for the older ones. I don't want to be insulting with too low of a level, but I am not sure what too hard is either. So I sent an assortment and hoped for the best.

    ReplyDelete