Everything you need to know about my family.
They all look nice. I think I like picture #2 best. You won't go wrong with any of them.
I like number 2 and number 1
I like #1 and #3. I love my shutter blinds, but with a bay window, it may be awkward if you wanted to open them all (the shutter part- not the blinds)
If you need privacy through this window, then #3. If you want more style, I like #2. You house is looking great!!
They all look nice. I think I like picture #2 best. You won't go wrong with any of them.
ReplyDeleteI like number 2 and number 1
ReplyDeleteI like #1 and #3. I love my shutter blinds, but with a bay window, it may be awkward if you wanted to open them all (the shutter part- not the blinds)
ReplyDeleteIf you need privacy through this window, then #3. If you want more style, I like #2. You house is looking great!!
ReplyDelete