Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Ear/Hearing Update

Today Mallory, Daniel, and me traveled back to Savannah.  Mallory had some hearing exams and a follow up appointment with Dr. Goldsmith. 

Everything looked good!  Her ear drums have repaired amazingly well.  She has some permanent high frequency loss and will always have trouble distinguishing vowel sounds.  For the most part, conversational tones are within her level.  I am very excited about this news!  I am thanking God again because we have always had bad luck in the past.

Guess what happens when people stay at your house alone and unattended--besides the obvious??????

1)  Your daughter's brand new New Balance shoes go missing
2)  Princess and the Frog DVD has disappeared.  Huge problem today since we usually watch it on the way to Savannah.
3)  My long silver chain (given to me by Grandma Yeager) is also missing.  It was on the bathroom counter so it is kinda my fault.  But still........................

If you know where any of these items are, please inform me!

2 comments:

  1. My goodness! Who did you leave unattended in your home? I sure hope your things were just misplaced and you'll have them back soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grandma, I'm referring to the "cousins" and only Grandma keeping them straight! Can't watch everyone all of the time. I bet you can remember how it is.

    ReplyDelete