Friday, November 19, 2010

Almost Empty



The work that is being done to the house has spurred me into action.  I totally cleaned out Mallory's playroom.  We gave away her doll house, nice large sponge blocks, the kitchen set and most of the pretend food, and we gave away the cleaning trolley.  

All of these toys went to a good home.  Some were even being saved for Christmas.  

I was very proud of Mallory.  She showed understanding and was happy (for the most part) to give her toys to others who needed them.

As you can see, we kept a lot of baby dolls and their accessories, the board games, Barbie Dolls, dress up clothes, zhu zhu pets, and the art supplies.  These are the only toys that ever get any action.

Janice, I will look forward to seeing you.  I should be there.  Dress warmly or move fast.  It is always cold.

No comments:

Post a Comment