We send our sympathy Know you will really miss her. It was always a comfort to me that you had such a wonderful grandma close by since we were so far away. The G's
Anna, I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. "Granny's" are very special and I know you will miss yours. My Granny Howell and Papa Howell are also buried at St. John's. I have lots of childhood memories of that church and the people there.
We send our sympathy Know you will really miss her. It was always a comfort to me that you had such a wonderful grandma close by since we were so far away. The G's
ReplyDeleteAnna, I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. "Granny's" are very special and I know you will miss yours. My Granny Howell and Papa Howell are also buried at St. John's. I have lots of childhood memories of that church and the people there.
ReplyDelete