Friday, August 27, 2010

Football Season

Yep, its official, football season has arrived.


Daniel took Mallory to the Ware County Gator opening game. They both wore their gator t-shirts and Mallory wore one of her new hair bows (a really big bow).

The good thing about football season: Friday night alone time!!! They were gone by 6 and I was showered, had opened a library book, popped the top to a beer, and cooked bacon flavored popcorn by 6:30.

Tomorrow's agenda:
1) Jerry J's
2) Grocery store
3) oil change
4) car wash
5) long run
6) And of course sleep late

Please notice the big GA Bulldog picture in the background. Daniel used to hang it above the living room whenever I would leave for school (Georgia Southern University). When I came home, I always moved it back.

Now it hangs prominently in the work out room.

1 comment:

  1. :) If I let Tim decorate our house, there would be superhero stuff everywhere.

    ReplyDelete