Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Work Hard, Play Hard......

it's only fair, right?

Let me tell you about yesterday's work day.

I made 4 home visits. One was unexpectedly short so I made into office at around 3:45. At a few minutes past 4, we were ordered to evacuate the building. We were directed to another office building and were ordered to "hunker down" in the hallway. We we stayed in this position for nearly two hours!

My office building is next to a crack house. Someone in the crack house was being held hostage by gunpoint. After the first hour, the SWAT team came. Once they arrived it didn't take long. Although this seriously delayed my work departure time, I knew I would enjoy sharing this story with my friends.

I had to quickly prepare for my girls movie out. Krystial, Lealane, Kristina, and I met to watch "Eclipse." It was a really good.

Afterward, we kinda hung around and talked. They enjoyed my story too! So much drama in the Babies Can't Wait program. Of course, Kristina had a better story. She is a probation officer and a supervisor so these types of things are nothing to her. Yesterday, she was sending a guy to jail and he had a bladder accident.

These are the topics we discuss when we get together. kristina and I are usually the winners.

After reading this, you may suggest that I find new friends. .

2 comments: